20 Aug WE’RE HIRING – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Do you live locally in Stoke Newington? Keen for part-time work to easily fit around your other commitments? Come join our friendly team as a part-time receptionist to help run our online studio from our centre on Allen Road N16!
In this dynamic role you will manage the smooth running of all online classes on your shifts, including setting up and testing AV equipment, troubleshooting tech and internet issues, and signing in online classes. You will also support the front-of-house receptionist to respond to client enquiries and manage our treatment rooms and co-working space. It is a fast-paced environment: a friendly and calm demeanour plus great time-management and multitasking skills are essential.
You will work three shifts per week (6:15am – 3pm), with the opportunity for additional cover shifts too. All shifts are completed on site at our studio in Stoke Newington.
We pay £10.75/hour in accordance with the Living Wage standards, and all staff members get a free Yogahome membership and discounts on therapies.
- Tech savvy with Zoom proficiency
- Good communication skills, able to adapt quickly and deal with a diverse range of people, always with a courteous, welcoming and positive attitude.
- Happy to do any task big or small; the role includes maintaining a rigorous cleaning roster to ensure our studio is a safe environment.
- Good at problem-solving, task-switching, and continuity.
- Knowledge of yoga and pilates.
- Excellent knowledge of basic Microsoft Windows softwares, notably Google Drive, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Mindbody database software preferable but not essential.
- Excellent numeracy, writing and typing skills.
- A detail and organisation lover, who is good at sorting, filing and record-keeping.
- Live locally in Hackney
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!
ABOUT YOGAHOME – Founded over 20 years ago, Yogahome is a friendly and relaxed centre in Stoke Newington for yoga, Pilates, meditation, tai chi and natural movement. Our timetable offers over 80 studio and online classes per week with a range of experienced and passionate teachers. We offer workshops, therapies and private sessions, and have an on-site coworking space and cafe too. Yogahome is a registered charity and our proceeds provide free yoga classes and therapeutic massage to schools and disadvantaged groups in Hackney. We are a community studio and the doors to our leafy oasis are open to everyone.