Come and sip on the sacred ceremonial cacao, to tap into deep heart qualities that will heal and lighten the soul. Bathe in the transcendent ethereal sounds of the crystal and Himalayan singing bowls, and rest deeply to nourish and nurture yourself on all levels of being.
Under the influence of the powerful energy of the Full Moon, we will begin with gentle movement to ease the body, as we prepare to engage in a cacao ceremony and sound immersion. As we align with the cleansing lunar energies and engage in a Full Moon purging ritual, we can release and let go of what no longer serves us. We open up our hearts and connect to the inherent qualities of love, kindness, compassion and peace.
This is a time to purify, practice forgiveness for yourself and others, and clear out any mental, emotional and physical clutter. By raising our spirits, and increasing our vibrational frequencies, we invite lightness of being into our lives, to transcend blocks that hold us back from expressing our true nature.
We can then clear a space for greater health, harmony and healing, that will enhance our relationship with ourselves and others.
What to expect:
- Gentle movement to loosen and relax
- A cacao ceremony to tune in and meditate
- Engage in a purging ritual to release and let go burdens
- A forgiveness meditation for emotional healing
- Relax and bathe in the sounds of the crystal and Himalayan singing bowls
What to bring:
- Pen and paper for Full Moon purging ritual
- Extra layers to be warm as you lay down for the sound bath
- Option to bring cushion and extra blanket
- Water to drink
- Comfortable clothing
The other-worldly, ethereal notes of the crystal bowls have a wonderful way of transcending tension, that will lighten and uplift your mood, while the metal Himalayan singing bowls bring a grounding quality to keep us earthed and connected to the present moment.
The benefits of sound healing include:
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Stimulates the immune system
- Assists with lowering blood pressure and anger
- Deep relaxation and pain relief
- Assists with chakra cleansing and balancing
- Helps to calm overactive adrenals
- Increases mental and emotional clarity
Cacao is raw chocolate, made from cocoa beans that are untampered and unadulterated. Known as “the food of the Gods”, it is used in ceremony in many indigenous cultures. It is considered to be a superfood containing over 40 anti-oxidants and minerals. Cacao is conducive to meditation as it has heart-expanding qualities that help to connect to our intuition and to receive inner guidance.
This is a workshop that is suitable for all experiences. Tea will be served at the end to gently ease you back and ground you.